News & Communication 18/19
Our letters and newsletters can be downloaded on the right hand side.
- In accordance with the government guidelines on social distancing, we have made the decision to suspend all external after school skills clubs for the time-being from Monday 23rd March (NOT including our daily After School Club, Coastal Kids).
- Chomp are offering fantastic free lunch and activity clubs in Brighton and Hove during the school holidays!
- 'February is LGBT history month. Here at St. Peter's we will be celebrating the diversity and inclusion of all different types of families. For more information here is a link to the official website https://lgbthistorymonth.org.uk/
- Sid Sloane's Breakfast Club here at St Peter's has made the news: https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2019/07/18/cbeebies-star-runs-breakfast-club-at-portslade-school/
- Watch the latest video from Brighton and Hove's Miss School, Miss Out attendance campaign, starring the children from St Peter's! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sacirXUERZU&feature=youtu.be
- Your child's class photo is now available to order! Photos can be viewed in the foyer outside the office and order forms are available here.
- Teatowel order form coming home today. You can order in foyer TODAY from 3pm or THURS morning. You c an send order in envelope with correct money by Thurs 9am.
- Information from Public Health England regarding Measles.
B& H Young Savers 10% discount offer:
Click here for Learn Play Achieve Holiday Soccer Academy
Our most recent letters home are at the top of the list below.
|RSE letter to parents June19.pdf||Download|
|Y3 and Y4 Shoreham Port outing July19.pdf||Download|
|Y5 Port Fest Sign Up Sheet.pdf||Download|
|Public Health England Measles Letter 2 June19.pdf||Download|
|Kicks Intervention Sessions June 2019 Flyer A5.pdf||Download|
|FGFS lessons Reception Summer19.pdf||Download|
|Farm Open day flyer 2019.pdf||Download|
|Downs Holiday Club Summer 2019 Flyer.pdf||Download|
|MMR Public Health England.pdf||Download|