Archive News & Communication
Please scroll down for our news updates!
Letters Home 17/18
Our most recent letters home are at the top of the list below.
Please click through the pages buttons below to see previous letters.
Spring and Summer 2018 Letters Home
|Summer Holiday Club St John Baptist.pdf||Download|
|Counsellor Support - Calm Plan for Sensation Seeking.pdf||Download|
|Y456 Swimming gala July 2018.pdf||Download|
|Nursery Vale Park picnic letter home June 2018.pdf||Download|
|Red Hove Beach visit 2018.pdf||Download|
|Be More Snail NAME USE permission slip June18.pdf||Download|
|First aid for babies and children Enrolment form 2018-19.pdf||Download|
|First Aid for Babies and Children- St Peters 4Oct18.pdf||Download|
|YMCA newsletter - get wise about fortnite.pdf||Download|
|YMCA letter to parents.pdf||Download|
Autumn 2017 Letters Home
|Y6 cinema Nov17.pdf||Download|
|Y6 residential parent meeting Oct17.pdf||Download|
|Art competition Oct 2017.pdf||Download|
|Hove museum visit nov 2017.pdf||Download|
|Halloween Letter Nov17.pdf||Download|
|Rec Parent Talk Maths Sept 2017.pdf||Download|
|Rec Parent talk Literacy Sept 2017.pdf||Download|
|Florence Nightingale Workshop Oct17.pdf||Download|
|Fairy Tale Forest Workshop Oct17.pdf||Download|
|Y3&4 Fishbourne Roman Palace Oct 17.pdf||Download|
News - July 2018
- Sid Sloane's Breakfast Club here at St Peter's has made the news: https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2019/07/18/cbeebies-star-runs-breakfast-club-at-portslade-school/
- Watch the latest video from Brighton and Hove's Miss School, Miss Out attendance campaign, starring the children from St Peter's! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sacirXUERZU&feature=youtu.be
- Your child's class photo is now available to order! Photos can be viewed in the foyer outside the office and order forms are available here.
- Teatowel order form coming home today. You can order in foyer TODAY from 3pm or THURS morning. You c an send order in envelope with correct money by Thurs 9am.
- Information from Public Health England regarding Measles.